Round 1: First round consists of 2 parts. 30 apti questions in 30 min and 2 small coding questions in 30 min.
Round 2: He started with Tell me about yourself and then started asking questions about my CV(Projects mainly). How algorithm in my machine learning project works(LDA). Then he asked how many ML algorithms I know then he asked from where did I learn them. He understood that I am good with Java. As they needed someone who is good with programming for platform engineer he referred me to another interviewer for checking my Java skills.
He asked me about modifiers, String args in main function, chmod 777 in terminal, string.substring(),difference between interface and abstract class, what is static how you call static variables in another class,……..
Round 3: Round 3 was completely how many profiles is Quantiphi hiring for, what kind of product would you build and why?
- Quantiphi Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Platform Software Engineer)
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 23 (On-Campus for Platform Engineer)
- Directi interview experience | Set 25 (Off campus for Platform Engineer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience For Data Platform Team (4+ Year Exp.)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | On Campus for Application engineer/Server Technology Engineer
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.