Round 1: Online Test
The first round is the Online Test. It consists of 3 sections:
Section 1: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Verbal. Prepare from https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/placements-gq/or https://www.pariksha.co/ . Try to be quick while solving this section.
Section 2: Programming. Mainly outputs of C codes were asked. Clear concepts of pointers is required. Practice from https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/c-language-2-gq/pointers-gq/ and https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/c-language-2-gq/advanced-pointer-c-gq/
Section 3: Computer Science (for CS students). Prepare Operating Systems, Data Structures and Algorithms for this section.
I attempted 10 from Section 1, 15 from Section 2 and 15 from Section 3. The marking scheme was +1 for 1 correct answer and -0.25 for 1 wrong answer.Each section was of 30 mins and after this time interval, section is switched automatically.
About 20 students for my profile were shortlisted in this round.
Round 2: Personal Interview
For the PI, we had to go to NIT Durgapur.
The first round was the first technical interview. The interviewer was quite friendly and asked for my introduction first. Then, he asked about my projects. I explained him one of my projects for about half an hour till he was satisfied with my explanation. Then, he asked about my hobbies which included playing chess. He gave me some puzzles. They were similar to this : https://www.quora.com/In-climbing-a-round-pole-of-80-metres-height-a-monkey-climbs-5-metres-in-a-minute-and-slips-2-metres-in-the-alternate-minute-How-much-time-would-the-monkey-take-to-get-to-the-top-of-the-pole and Name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Thursday, or Sunday ? Answer is Yesterday, today and tomorrow. Then he asked me some questions on pointers and C. Basic questions on linked lists and trees were also asked. In the end, he asked me if I had any questions and I asked him to explain my profile which he did very well.
The shortlisted candidates were sent for the second technical interview. The second technical interview took about 45 minutes. In the beginning the interviewer told me to introduce myself and give an overview of my CV. He asked about my projects and internship work in detail. He asked me to draw the database of one of my projects and then some python questions. He also asked me some basic algorithms. Lastly, he asked me about my final year project and I explained it to him in details.
Some of my friends had a third technical interview too and some others were asked questions on OS in their second technical interview.
Round 3: HR round
This round was basically like a formality but I would urge everyone to take this round seriously too as not everyone who made it to the HR round were selected. The interviewer was very friendly and asked basic HR questions. In the end, she asked me if I had any questions and I asked her how it is to work at Qualcomm and I got a very positive answer.
Finally, the results were mailed to our PC and me along with 4 others from CS were selected. 🙂
Also, remember to maintain a happy and pleasant face throughout each PI.
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 5(On-Campus for Software profile)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 15 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus Internship)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 20 (On Campus - IIITD)
- Qualcomm Campus Recruitment Interview Experience
- Qualcomm Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience ( On-Campus Drive)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
- QualComm Campus Interview Experience
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Off Campus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.