Given a nested dictionary and we have to find sum of particular value in that nested dictionary. This is basically useful in cases where we are given a JSON object or we have scraped a particular page and we want to sum the value of a particular attribute in objects.
Code #1: Find sum of sharpness values using sum() function
Code #2 : Using Iteration to convert it into key:value pair.
- Python | Convert nested dictionary into flattened dictionary
- Python | Convert flattened dictionary into nested dictionary
- Python | Nested Dictionary
- Python | Sort nested dictionary by key
- Python | Remove duplicate dictionaries from nested dictionary
- Python | Convert list of nested dictionary into Pandas dataframe
- Python dictionary | values()
- Python | Create a dictionary using list with none values
- Python | Type conversion in dictionary values
- Map function and Dictionary in Python to sum ASCII values
- Python | Filter the negative values from given dictionary
- Python | Combining values from dictionary of list
- Python | Element Occurrence in dictionary of list values
- Python program to Swap Keys and Values in Dictionary
- Python | Find keys with duplicate values in dictionary
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.