Given a nested dictionary and we have to find sum of particular value in that nested dictionary. This is basically useful in cases where we are given a JSON object or we have scraped a particular page and we want to sum the value of a particular attribute in objects.
Code #1: Find sum of sharpness values using sum() function
Code #2 : Using Iteration to convert it into key:value pair.
- Python | Nested Dictionary
- Python dictionary | values()
- Map function and Dictionary in Python to sum ASCII values
- Python program to find the highest 3 values in a dictionary
- Python program to Swap Keys and Values in Dictionary
- Using dictionary to remap values in Pandas DataFrame columns
- Nested List Comprehensions in Python
- Python | Intersection of two nested list
- Decision Making in Python (if , if..else, Nested if, if-elif)
- Python | Remove all duplicates and permutations in nested list
- Python | Get key from value in Dictionary
- Python Dictionary
- Iterate over a dictionary in Python
- Python Dictionary copy()
- Python | Accessing Key-value in Dictionary
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.