Given a nested dictionary and we have to find sum of particular value in that nested dictionary. This is basically useful in cases where we are given a JSON object or we have scraped a particular page and we want to sum the value of a particular attribute in objects.
Code #1: Find sum of sharpness values using sum() function
Code #2 : Using Iteration to convert it into key:value pair.
- Python | Convert flattened dictionary into nested dictionary
- Python | Convert nested dictionary into flattened dictionary
- Python | Nested Dictionary
- Python | Sort nested dictionary by key
- Python | Add keys to nested dictionary
- Python | Remove duplicate dictionaries from nested dictionary
- Python | Safe access nested dictionary keys
- Python | Convert list of nested dictionary into Pandas dataframe
- Python dictionary | values()
- Python | Check for None values in given dictionary
- Python | Selective key values in dictionary
- Python | Initialize dictionary with None values
- Python | N largest values in dictionary
- Python | Check if all values are 0 in dictionary
- Map function and Dictionary in Python to sum ASCII values
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.