Let’s see the different ways to sort the JSON data using Python.
What is JSON ?
The task is to sort the JSON first by code, then by grade and then by enrollment_no .
Code #1: Sorting in Desc order
DBMS C 9915103000 JIIT COA A 8815103057 JSS CN A+ 8815103057 JSS
Code #2 : By using External library such as Pandas (Sorting in Ascending order).
code grade enrollment_no name 0 CN A+ 8815103057 JSS 1 COA A 8815103057 JSS 2 DBMS C 9915103000 JIIT
- JSON | modify an array value of a JSON object
- JSON Formatting in Python
- Working With JSON Data in Python
- Python | Check whether a string is valid json or not
- Python | Ways to convert string to json object
- Python Program for Odd-Even Sort / Brick Sort
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- sort() in Python
- numpy.sort() in Python
- Python list sort()
- Difference between JSON and XML
- JSON web token | JWT
- Python Program for Bitonic Sort
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.