Let’s see the different ways to sort the JSON data using Python.
What is JSON ?
The task is to sort the JSON first by code, then by grade and then by enrollment_no .
Code #1: Sorting in Desc order
DBMS C 9915103000 JIIT COA A 8815103057 JSS CN A+ 8815103057 JSS
Code #2 : By using External library such as Pandas (Sorting in Ascending order).
code grade enrollment_no name 0 CN A+ 8815103057 JSS 1 COA A 8815103057 JSS 2 DBMS C 9915103000 JIIT
- JSON | modify an array value of a JSON object
- Convert JSON to CSV in Python
- JSON Formatting in Python
- Append to JSON file using Python
- Working With JSON Data in Python
- Read JSON file using Python
- Convert JSON to dictionary in Python
- Reading and Writing JSON to a File in Python
- Convert Text file to JSON in Python
- Python | Check whether a string is valid json or not
- Read, Write and Parse JSON using Python
- Python | Ways to convert string to json object
- Python Program for Odd-Even Sort / Brick Sort
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- sort() in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.