Sometimes, while working with Python strings of data, we can have a problem in which we need to separate positive and negative integers in a string. This can occur in many domains that include data handling. Lets discuss certain way in which we can solve this problem.
Method : Using regex
This problem can be solved using appropriate regex. In this, we match the matching regex with string and separate the positive integers and negative integers from the string.
The original string is : gfg+4-1is+5best-8 The split string is : ['+4', '-1', '+5', '-8']
- Python | Counting sign change in list containing Positive and Negative Integers
- Python | Convert numeric String to integers in mixed List
- Python | Rearrange Positive and Negative Elements
- Lambda expression in Python to rearrange positive and negative numbers
- Python program to count positive and negative numbers in a list
- Python | Find Mixed Combinations of string and list
- Python | Count String occurrences in mixed list
- Python | Lexicographically smallest string in mixed list
- Python | Multiply Integer in Mixed List of string and numbers
- Python - Numeric Sort in Mixed Pair String List
- Python - Convert delimiter seperated Mixed String to valid List
- Python | Convert mixed data types tuple list to string list
- Program to check if a number is Positive, Negative, Odd, Even, Zero
- Python Program to Convert any Positive Real Number to Binary string
- Sort mixed list in Python
- Python | Integer count in Mixed List
- Python - Extract Even elements in Nested Mixed Tuple
- Python - Elements Frequency in Mixed Nested Tuple
- Python - Type conversion in Nested and Mixed List
- Python - Maximum column values in mixed length 2D List
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.