In this tutorial we will see how to we can recursively scrape all the URLs from the website
Recursion in computer science is a method of solving a problem where the solution depends on solutions to smaller instances of the same problem. Such problems can generally be solved by iteration, but this needs to identify and index the smaller instances at programming time.
Note: For more information, refer to Recursion
Modules required and Installation
- Requests :
Requests allows you to send HTTP/1.1 requests extremely easily. There’s no need to manually add query strings to your URLs.
pip install requests
- Beautiful Soup:
Beautiful Soup is a library that makes it easy to scrape information from web pages. It sits atop an HTML or XML parser, providing Pythonic idioms for iterating, searching, and modifying the parse tree.
pip install beautifulsoup4
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Scrape Tables From any website using Python
- Extract all the URLs from the webpage Using Python
- How to scrape all the text from body tag using Beautifulsoup in Python?
- How to Scrape Web Data from Google using Python?
- Scrape most reviewed news and tweet using Python
- Create GUI to Web Scrape articles in Python
- Scrape Instagram using Instagramy in Python
- How to Scrape Paragraphs using Python?
- How to scrape Comment using Beautifulsoup in Python?
- Scrape Google Search Results using Python BeautifulSoup
- Scrape content from dynamic websites
- Python Program to Determine Whether a Given Number is Even or Odd Recursively
- Copy a directory recursively using Python (with examples)
- How to use Glob() function to find files recursively in Python?
- Website Blocker Using Python
- Python | Parse a website with regex and urllib
- Python | Get email alert when the website is up
- Create a Website Alarm Using Python
- Hosting Your Django Website on a CentOS VPS
- Django project - Creating a Basic E-commerce Website for Displaying Products
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.