Given a year as input, write a Python to find the starting day of the given year. We will use Python datetime library in order to solve this problem.
Input : 2010 Output :Friday Input :2019 Output :Tuesday
Below is the implementation:
Starting day of year 2010 is Friday
- Python program to calculate age in year
- Python program to print calendar of given year
- Python program to calculate Dooms Day for a year
- Python Program for Program to find area of a circle
- Python Program for Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!
- Find number of times every day occurs in a Year
- Python IMDbPY – Getting year of the series
- Python | Pandas Period.year
- Python | Pandas Series.dt.year
- Python | Pandas PeriodIndex.year
- Python | Pandas Timestamp.year
- Python | Pandas DatetimeIndex.year
- Get month and Year from Date in Pandas - Python
- Display all the Sundays of given year using Pandas in Python
- Python program to find all possible pairs with given sum
- Python program to find IP Address
- Python Program to find whether a no is power of two
- Python Program to find sum of array
- Python IMDbPY – Getting each episode year of each season of the series
- Python Program to find transpose of a matrix
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.