Given a list and some value (let’s say it N), write a Python program to check if the given value occurs atleast k-times in that list.
We can use list comprehension to deal with this problem. We can add each occurrence of given value and check if it is greater than or equal to k. If the value returned is True, then set the flag to 1, else 0.
Below is the Python implementation –
The original list is : [1, 3, 5, 5, 4, 5] 5 occur atleast 3 times ? :True
- Python | Check if k occurs atleast n times in a list
- Python | Check if any element occurs n times in given list
- Python - Test if K occurs N consecutive times
- Find number of times every day occurs in a Year
- Filter words from a given Pandas series that contain atleast two vowels
- Python - Test if Substring occurs in specific position
- Python | Add similar value multiple times in list
- Python Program to Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times
- Python program to search for the minimum element occurring consecutively n times in a matrix
- Python | Check if all the values in a list that are greater than a given value
- Python | Check if all the values in a list are less than a given value
- Python - Extract ith Key's Value of K's Maximum value dictionary
- Calculate n + nn + nnn + ... + n(m times) in Python
- Python | Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times using Lambda expression and reduce function
- Python | Repeat each element K times in list
- Python | Remove elements of list that are repeated less than k times
- Python | os.times() method
- Python | Repeating tuples N times
- Python | Append K character N times
- Python Tweepy – Getting the number of times a tweet has been retweeted
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.