Given two complex numbers. The task is to multiply and divide them.
Multiplication of complex number: In Python complex numbers can be multiplied using
Input: 2+3i, 4+5i Output: Multiplication is : (-7+22j) Input: 2+3i, 1+2i Output: Multiplication is : (-4+7j)
Multiplication is : (-7+22j)
Division of complex number: In Python, complex numbers can be divided using the
Input: 2+3i, 4+5i Output: Division is : (0.5609756097560976+0.0487804878048781j) Input: 2+3i, 1+2i Output: Division is :(1.6-0.2j)
Division is : (0.5609756097560976+0.0487804878048781j)
- Python program for addition and subtraction of complex numbers
- Python Program for Matrix Chain Multiplication | DP-8
- Python Program for Find remainder of array multiplication divided by n
- Program to Add Two Complex Numbers
- Program to compute division upto n decimal places
- Python Program for Efficient program to print all prime factors of a given number
- Tuple Division in Python
- Python | K Division Grouping
- Python - Dictionary Values Division
- Python | Tuple multiplication
- Python Program to Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times
- Python - Constant Multiplication to Nth Column
- Python - Unique values Multiplication
- Python | Multiplication till Null value
- Python - Constant Multiplication over List
- Python Program for How to check if a given number is Fibonacci number?
- Python | Tuple list cross multiplication
- Python | Custom Multiplication in list of lists
- Python Program for n-th Fibonacci number
- Python Program for factorial of a number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.