PIL is the Python Imaging Library which provides the python interpreter with image editing capabilities. The
ImageDraw module provide simple 2D graphics for Image objects. You can use this module to create new images, annotate or retouch existing images, and to generate graphics on the fly for web use.
ImageDraw.Draw.multiline_textsize() Return the size of the given string, in pixels.
ImageDraw.Draw.multiline_textsize(text, font=None, spacing=0)
text – Text to be measured.
font – An ImageFont instance.
spacing – The number of pixels between lines.
returns an image with text.
Code : Using ImageDraw.Draw.multiline_textsize
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- gcd() in Python
- max() and min() in Python
- try-except vs If in Python
- pow() in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.