In this article we will see how we can achieve the set of information which retrieved by default by
get_movie method, with the help of
get_movie_infoset we can know all the information that we can achieve of the movie. But all the information is not extracted as it will be time consuming process.
In order to know the default information that a movie object extracts we will use
Syntax : movie.default_info
Here movie is imdb Movie object
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It return list
Below is the implementation
3 Idiots ('main', 'plot')
Udta Punjab ('main', 'plot')
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY – Getting released year of movie from movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Company object
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Person object
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving movie using movie ID
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving art department cast from the movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY - Searching a movie
- Python IMDbPY - Checking if person is part of movie or not
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving role played by actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY – Getting role of person in the movie
- Python IMDbPY – Person info set
- Python IMDbPY – Company info set
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting the color info of the series
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.