In this article we will see how we can add info set to the searched persons. Search person retrieve a fixed set of data and don’t have the concept of information sets. Therefore, person objects will have even less information than the defaults info set. For example, if you use a search method, the person object in the result won’t have many of the keys that would be available on a person get method.
In order to add info set to the searched persons we will use
Syntax : imdb_object.update(person_object, info = [‘biography’])
Argument : It take two argument one is the person object for which we want more information and the other is the info set i.e list of keys
Action performed : It will retrieve the info set information
Below is the implementation
[‘Amir Khan was born on December 8, 1986 in Bolton, Lancashire, England. He has been married to Faryal Makhdoom since May 31, 2013.::Anonymous’]
[‘Recorded “Every Breath You Take” with Sting, and “Chances Are” with Vonda Shepard, both for the “Ally McBeal – Songs of the Heart” soundtrack.’, ‘(October 2001) Release of the music video for the single, “I Want Love, ” by Elton John, from John\’s album, “Songs From the West Coast, ” released October 1, 2001. The video was directed by Matthew Bice, and featured Robert Downey Jr., the only person to physically appear in the video, lip-syncing the entire song, in what appears to be a continuous take of one long shot where the camera follows Downey from room to room of a large empty mansion (actually the Greystone, or Doheny, Mansion in Beverly Hills, California).’, ‘(2002) Magazine advertisement for Skechers Collection footwear.’, “(2004) Promotion and limited personal appearance tour for The Route V50 (2004) film online, a twelve minute featurette he made, in 2003, for Volvo, then a division of Ford Motor Company’s Premier Automotive Group.”, “(Autumn-Winter 2004) Played the part of the basketball in a Fox Sports TV campaign. Fox recorded Downey’s voice and actually filmed his mouth, using computer graphics to superimpose it on the ball itself.”, ‘(November 23, 2004) Release of his first album, “The Futurist, ” by Sony Classical/SBMG Records (SK 92654), and consisting of eight pop ballads written and performed by Downey, and two cover songs, “Smile, ” written by Charles Chaplin, who was portrayed by Downey in the 1992 biographical film, Chaplin (1992), and “Your Move / Give Peace A Chance” medley, in part derived from the first half of the Yes song “I\’ve Seen All Good People”.’, ‘(1992) TV commercial, “Your Vote is Your Voice, ” with Robert Downey Jr. and Sarah Jessica Parker, and directed by Lawrence Bridges, for Rock The Vote.’, ‘(November 2012) TV commercial for Call of Duty: Black Ops II (2012) video game.’, ‘(March 17, 1989) Guest on “Live on Five”.’]
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting person ID from searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Person name from searched name
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting name from searched company
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting company ID from searched companies
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
- Python IMDbPY – Person info set
- Python IMDbPY – Company info set
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting seasons from the episodes info-set of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Total number of seasons from episodes info-set of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Company object
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting the color info of the series
- Python | Pandas dataframe.info()
- Login Application and Validating info using Kivy GUI and Pandas in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.