Given lower and upper limits, generate a given count of random numbers within a given range, starting from ‘start’ to ‘end’ and store them in list.
Input : num = 10, start = 20, end = 40 Output : [23, 20, 30, 33, 30, 36, 37, 27, 28, 38] The output contains 10 random numbers in range [20, 40]. Input : num = 5, start = 10, end = 15 Output : [15, 11, 15, 12, 11] The output contains 5 random numbers in range [10, 15].
Python provides a random module to generate random numbers. To generate random numbers we have used the random function along with the use of the randint function.
randint accepts two parameters: a starting point and an ending point. Both should be integers and the first value should always be less than the second.
[23, 20, 30, 33, 30, 36, 37, 27, 28, 38]
- Python | Numbers in a list within a given range
- Python - Generate random number except K in list
- Python | Generate random number except K in list
- Secrets | Python module to Generate secure random numbers
- Generate five random numbers from the normal distribution using NumPy
- Generate Random Numbers From The Uniform Distribution using NumPy
- Python | Generate random string of given length
- random.random() function in Python
- Python Program to Generate Random binary string
- Random sampling in numpy | random() function
- Python - Random range in list
- Python | Find elements within range in numpy
- Generate a list using given frequency list
- Python | Sort and store files with same extension
- Python program to reverse the content of a file and store it in another file
- Python - Store Function as dictionary value
- How to store Python functions in a Sqlite table?
- Python - Get Random Range Average
- Python | Count unique sublists within list
- PyQt5 ComboBox - User entered items store at top
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.