Given a dictionary of equal length lists, task is to create a Pandas DataFrame from it.
There are various ways of creating a DataFrame in Pandas. One way is to convert a dictionary containing lists of equal lengths as values. Let’s discuss how to create a Pandas Dataframe from a dict of equal length lists with help of examples.
Example #1: Given a dictionary which contains format of cricket as keys and list of top five teams as values.
Example #2: Given three lists
t20_batsmen. So we first need to convert this data into a dictionary and then convert the dictionary into DataFrame.
- Python | Creating DataFrame from dict of narray/lists
- Create a Pandas DataFrame from Lists
- Create pandas dataframe from lists using zip
- Create pandas dataframe from lists using dictionary
- Python | Convert a list of lists into tree-like dict
- Different ways to create Pandas Dataframe
- Create a Pandas DataFrame from List of Dicts
- Create a list from rows in Pandas DataFrame | Set 2
- Create a list from rows in Pandas dataframe
- Create a column using for loop in Pandas Dataframe
- Create a new column in Pandas DataFrame based on the existing columns
- Creating Pandas dataframe using list of lists
- Python | Pandas DataFrame.fillna() to replace Null values in dataframe
- Python | Ways to create a dictionary of Lists
- Python | Pandas dataframe.mul()
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.