With the help of
cmath.tau constant, we can use this constant value in the calculation of mathematical formulas.
Return : Return the tau value.
Example #1 :
In this example we can see that by using
cmath.tau constant, we are able to drive the mathematical formulas very easily.
Example #2 :
- Python PIL | ImageChops.constant()
- Python | cmath.pi constant
- Python - Constant Multiplication over List
- Python | sympy.S.Catalan constant
- Python | Multiply Dictionary Value by Constant
- Python - Constant Multiplication to Nth Column
- Python | Divide constant to Kth Tuple index
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.