Visibility status of status bar can be referred as if it is visible then it will return True, else False. We can check it by using
Syntax : class_object.status_bar_object.isVisible()
Argument : It takes no parameter.
Return : It return bool.
Note #1: If we don’t create a object of status bar this property will be false.
Note #2: If this method is called inside the constructor, it will always return False, as before showing anything every visible status is False.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 – How to check visibility status of label ?
- PyQtGraph – Visibility Change Signal for Bar Graph
- PyQtGraph – Setting Visibility Property of Error Bar Graph
- PyQtGraph – Getting Visibility Property of Error Bar Graph
- PyQt5 – Set status bar message in window
- PyQt5 – Add border to status bar
- PyQt5 – Set color to a status bar
- PyQt5 – Create dashed border of status bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing description of a Status Bar
- Python PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Status Bar Message
- PyQt5 – Set minimum size of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set minimum length for width/height of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing name of a Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing WHATS THIS help text for Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Access tool tip data of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Access tool tip duration of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip duration to Status bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip to Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set skin to Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Make Status Bar invisible
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.