When we create a window, by default, it is resizable but with the help of
setFixedSize() method we can fix the size of window. But what if we want to resize the window up-to some extent; in order to do this, we have to set the maximum size of the window. We will use
Syntax : self.setMaximumSize(width, height)
Argument : It takes two argument both integer i.e width and height.
Action performed : It set the maximum size of window.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 – Set maximum size for width or height of window
- PyQt5 – How to set minimum size of window | setMinimumSize method
- PyQt5 – Set fix window size for height or width
- PyQt5 – Set minimum window size | setMinimumWidth and setMinimumHeight method
- PYGLET – Setting Maximum Window Size
- PyQtGraph – Setting Maximum Size of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Getting Maximum Size of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Getting Window Flags of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Setting Window Flag to Plot Window
- PyQt5 - How to adjust size of ComboBox according to the items size
- PyQt5 - Set maximum size of status bar
- Set title of window in PyQt5 - setWindowTitle
- How to set icon to a window in PyQt5 ?
- Set Window Icon Text in PyQt5 | setWindowIconText() method
- PyQt5 – Set status bar message in window
- Python | Window size Adjustment in Kivy
- wxPython - Get size of Radio Button Window
- PYGLET – Setting Size / Resizing of Window
- PYGLET – Setting Minimum Window Size
- PYGLET – Getting Window Size
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.