In this article we will see how to retrieve the caption of check box. When we create a check box we have a option to set caption to check box or with the help of
setText we can set or change the caption.
In order to retrieve the caption we will use
Syntax : checkbox.text()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return : It returns string.
Below is the implementation.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Adding/Changing caption of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Check box checked state depending upon another check box
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Retrieving tooltip text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Retrieving Description
- PyQt5 - Program to get caption of Radio Button
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Setting caption to it
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Accessing caption
- PyQt5 - How to hide the items from drop down box in Combo Box
- Retrieving And Updating Data Contained in Shelve in Python
- Python | setting and retrieving values of Tkinter variable
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving person using person ID
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving company using company ID
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving movie using movie ID
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving art department cast from the movie object
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving role played by actor from the movie details
- Retrieving Cookies in Python
- Retrieving HTML From data using Flask
- Retrieving File Data From HDFS using Python Snakebite
- Avengers Endgame and Deep learning | Image Caption Generation using the Avengers EndGames Characters
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.