In this article we will see how we can get tooltip text of the scroll label, when know we can make scrollable label with the help of inheriting a scroll class and making label in it. Scroll Label is basically two widgets combined together scroll area act as a base widget and label act as a component of this class.
Steps for implementations –
1. Create a new class which inherits QScrollArea
2. Inside the class create vertical layout
3. Create a label and make it multi-line and add it to the layout
4. Create object of this class inside the main window class and setting text to it
5. Add tool tip to the object with the help of
6. Retrieve the tool tip text with the help of
7. Create another label to show the tool tip text
Below is the implementation
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 - Getting text of scrollable label
- PyQt5 – Get tooltip data of label | toolTip() method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 - Scrollable Label
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration
- PyQt5 – How to set tooltip duration for Label | setToolTipDuration method
- PyQt5 – How to align Text of Label
- PyQt5 – What's this help text for Label | setWhatsThis() method
- PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Label text ?
- PyQt5 QSpinbox - Dragging text from it and dropping it to Custom Label
- PyQt5 – How to change text of pre-existing label | setText method
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is window type
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.