In this article we will see how we can get style sheet of the QDockWidget. QDockWidget provides the concept of dock widgets, also know as tool palettes or utility windows. Dock windows are secondary windows placed in the dock widget area around the central widget in a QMainWindow(original window). Style sheet represents the style i.e look of the widget it consists of color, spacing, padding, border features. It can be set with the help of
In order to do this we will use
styleSheetmethod with the dock widget object.
Syntax : dock.styleSheet()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns string
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Setting Style Sheet
- PyQt5 QDateEdit - Getting Style Sheet
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Getting Style Sheet
- PyQt5 QListWidget – Getting Style Sheet
- PyQtGraph – Getting Style Sheet of Plot Window
- PyQt5 QDateEdit - Setting Style Sheet
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Style Sheet
- PyQt5 QListWidget – Setting Style Sheet
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting its widget
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting features from it
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Feature change signal
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Allowed Areas
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Window Title
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Frame Size
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Frame Geometry
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Layout
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Layout Direction
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Title Bar widget
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Graphics Effect Object
- Python | Plotting Different types of style charts in excel sheet using XlsxWriter module
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.