When we create progress bar in PyQt5 its orientation is by default horizontal, but we can change it with the help of
setOrientation method. In order to get the information about the orientation of progress bar i.e it is horizontal or vertical
orientation method is used.
Syntax : bar.orientation()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return : It will return Orientation object although when we print it, it will print 1 for horizontal orientation and 2 for vertical orientation.
Below is the implementation.
class 'PyQt5.QtCore.Qt.Orientation' 2
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Image bar as Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Translucent Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Adding border to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Dotted border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Multi colored border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Skin to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Gradient color Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - minimum() method for Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - maximum() method for Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - format() method for Progress bar
- PyQt5 - resetFormat() method for Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - setInvertedAppearance() method for Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - setTextVisible() method for Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - isTextVisible() method for Progress Bar
- PyQt5 QProgressBar – How to create progress bar ?
- PyQt5 | How to set value of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 | How to set percentage indicator in middle of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 | Vertical Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - How to set text to progress bar ?
- PyQt5 | How to display decimal values in Progress Bar ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.