In this article we will see how we can access the color for the color effect of the label by default there is no color effect to the label although we can create color effect for the label. Color effect is not like background color it is more like of colored filters we use on pictures.
Syntax : color_effect.color()
Here color_effect is the QGraphicsColorizeEffect object
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns QColor object
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 Label – Accessing the strength of the Color Effect
- PyQt5 Label – Accessing opacity level of the Opacity effect
- PyQt5 Label – Setting color to the Color Effect
- PyQt5 Label - Accessing shadow color
- PyQt5 Label – Setting strength to the Color Effect
- PyQt5 Label – Adding Color effect
- PyQt5 Label – Getting Color effect object
- PYGLET – Accessing Label Text Color Property
- Setting and accessing name of a Label - PyQt5
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing name of a Label
- PyQt5 Label - Accessing blur radius to shadow
- PyQt5 Label - Accessing offset of the shadow
- PyQt5 Label - Accessing Vertical offset of shadow
- PyQt5 Label - Accessing Horizontal offset of shadow
- PyQt5 QLabel - Accessing blur radius of the blur effect
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.