In this article we will see how to set the percentage indicator inside the progress bar. When we create a progress bar the percentage indicator is by default is at right hand side of the progress bar i.e outside the progress bar.
Below is how normal percentage indicator looks like vs how it look inside it.
In order to do this we will do the following :
1. Create a progress bar.
2. Set its alignment to center
In order to change the alignment of progress bar we will use
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - How to get percentage of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to remove the percentage symbol from the Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - Image bar as Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Translucent Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Adding border to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Dotted border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Multi colored border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Skin to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Gradient color Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 | How to set value of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to set text to progress bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to set the maximum value of progress bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to set minimum value of progress bar ?
- PyQt5 – Set Skin to Progress Bar
- PyQt5 QProgressBar – How to create progress bar ?
- PyQt5 | Vertical Progress Bar
- PyQt5 | How to display decimal values in Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to get value of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - minimum() method for Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - maximum() method for Progress Bar
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.