Tkinter is a Python module which is used to create GUI (Graphical User Interface) applications. It is a widely used module which comes along with the Python. It consists of various types of widgets which can be used to make GUI more user-friendly and attractive as well as functionality can be increased.
LabelFrame can be created as follows:
-> import tkinter -> create root -> create LabelFrame as child of root
label_frame = ttk.LabelFrame(parent, value = options, ...)
Code #1: Creating LabelFrame and adding a message to it.
Note: One can also add another LabelFrame inside another LabelFrame, as well as one can do styling of any LabelFrame like we do the styling of other widgets.
- Python | Create a GUI Marksheet using Tkinter
- Python | Create a digital clock using Tkinter
- Python Tkinter | Create different shapes using Canvas class
- Python Tkinter | Create different type of lines using Canvas class
- How to use multiple UX Widgets in kivy | Python
- Python | Multiple Sliders widgets Controlling Background Screen or WindowColor in Kivy
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python | GUI Calendar using Tkinter
- Different messages in Tkinter | Python
- Python: Age Calculator using Tkinter
- Python | after method in Tkinter
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python
- Combobox Widget in tkinter | Python
- Python | geometry method in Tkinter
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.