When we set image to a push button we see that if the push button size is smaller than the image then image will get cropped. In this article we will see how we can retain the actual size of the image.
There are two ways to do this :
-> Change the size of Push Button according to the size of image.
-> Instead of using background image use image as a skin.
Note : In first way, push button size may or may not be changed. It depends on the image size and in second way no change will occur to push button size.
Method #1 : Changing the size of button.
Note: This method is not preferable if image size is to large.
Method #2 : Setting image as a skin.
Note : This method is not preferable if image shape is not as of button.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 – Adjust the size of push button according to the text
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQtGraph – Auto Adjust the size of of Image View
- PyQt5 – Block signals of push button
- PyQt5 – Set and access description of push button
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- PyQt5 – Change color of Push Button
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Create translucent Push Button
- PyQt5 - Create circular Push Button
- PyQt5 – How to create and get the help text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button
- PyQt5 – Set border to the Push button
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 | How to create colorful border of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | Setting visible priority to push button
- PyQt5 | How to get the text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to create capsule shaped push button ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.