In this article, we will see how to add image to a window. The basic idea of doing this is fist of all loading the image using
QPixmap and adding the loaded image to the Label then resizing the label according to the dimensions of the image, although the resizing part is optional.
In order to use
Qpixmap and other stuff we have to import following libraries:
from PyQt5.QtWidgets import * from PyQt5.QtGui import QPixmap import sys
For loading image :
Syntax :pixmap = QPixmap('image.png')
Argument : Image name if image is in same folder else file path.
For adding image to label :
Argument : It takes QPixmap object as argument.
- PyQt5 – How to add image in Label background ?
- PyQt5 – Add background image to Statusbar
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 – How to get cropped square image from rectangular image ?
- PyQt5 – How to create circular image from any image ?
- PyQtGraph – Setting Window Flag to Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Getting Window Flags of Plot Window
- Python | Add Label to a kivy window
- wxPython - Add text in window
- Python | Add image on a Tkinter button
- Python | Add image widget in Kivy
- Add image button using .kv file in kivy
- wxPython - Add image with menuitem in wx.MenuBar
- wxPython - Add Image in Button
- PyQt5 QLabel - Checking if the opacity effect is window type
- Set title of window in PyQt5 - setWindowTitle
- How to set icon to a window in PyQt5 ?
- PyQt5 – How to change background color of Main window ?
- PyQt5 – How to hide the title bar of window ?
- PyQt5 - How to create semi transparent window ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.