In this article we will see how we can check if the items of the combo box from the drop down box is hidden or not i.e from the view box. In order to do so we have to get the view object of combo box and had to check it.
In order to check if the items are hidden or not we have to do the following steps –
1. Create Combo box
2. Add items to the combo box
3. Get the view object of combo box
4. Check if the view object is hidden or not
5. Create label to show the hidden status
# getting view part of combo box view = self.combo_box.view() # checking if the view object is hidden or not status = view.isHidden()
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items not stored in drop down menu
- PyQt5 - Setting tool tip to the view (drop-down) part of ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Setting tool tip duration to the view(drop-down) part of the ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Access tooltip duration to view(drop-down) of ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Access tooltip of view(drop-down) of ComboBox
- PyQt5 - How to hide the items from drop down box in Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Checking if the duplicate values are allowed or not in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Checking if ComboBox is editable or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if it is hidden using isHidden
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Checking Hidden Property
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Checking Slider Down Property
- PyQt5 - Set background color to down arrow of ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Background color to down arrow of ComboBox when pressed
- PyQt5 - Set skin to the down-arrow of combobox
- PyQt5 – Set skin to the down-arrow of combobox when pressed
- PyQt5 ComboBox – Different border color to down arrow
- PyQt5 ComboBox – Different border color to down arrow when pressed
- PyQt5 ComboBox – Different border size to down arrow
- PyQt5 ComboBox – Different border size to down arrow when pressed
- PyQt5 ComboBox – Setting border style to down arrow when pressed
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.