In this article we will see how we can set or change the window caption in PYGLET module in python. Pyglet is easy to use but powerful library for developing visually rich GUI applications like games, multimedia etc. A window is a “heavyweight” object occupying operating system resources. Windows may appear as floating regions or can be set to fill an entire screen (fullscreen). Window caption is basically the title of the window, we can set caption while creating a window although we can change the title any time, this caption appear in the taskbar of the window.
We can create a window with the help of command given below
pyglet.window.Window(width, height, title)
In order to create window we use
set_captionmethod with the window object
Syntax : window.set_caption(title)
Argument : It takes string as argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PYGLET – Getting Window Caption
- PYGLET – Setting Size / Resizing of Window
- PYGLET – Setting Minimum Window Size
- PYGLET – Setting Window Location
- PYGLET – Setting Window Icon
- PYGLET – Setting Exclusive Mouse for Window
- PYGLET – Setting Exclusive Keyboard for Window
- PYGLET – Setting Maximum Window Size
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Setting caption to it
- PyQtGraph – Setting Window Flag to Plot Window
- PYGLET – Making Window Current OpenGL rendering context
- PYGLET – Window Deactivate Event
- PYGLET – Window Activate Event
- PYGLET – Show / Hide Window
- PYGLET – Toggling Window Full Screen
- PYGLET – Minimize the Window
- PYGLET – Maximize the Window
- PYGLET – Getting Window Size
- PYGLET – Getting Window current Location
- PYGLET – Flipping Window Buffer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.