Given a string, the given string is an encrypted word, the task is to decrypt the given string to get the original word.
Input: str = "abcd" Output: bdee Explanation: a -> a + 1 -> b b -> b + 2 -> d c -> c + 2 -> e d -> d + 1 -> e Input: str = "xyz" Output: yaa Explanation: x -> x + 1 -> y y -> y + 2 -> a z -> z + 1 -> a
- Let the length of the string be n.
- then the encrypted string will be:
- Print the string after finding the scrypted word.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(N)
- Program to find Smallest and Largest Word in a String
- C program to Replace a word in a text by another given word
- Decrypt a string encrypted by repeating i-th character i times
- Program for length of the longest word in a sentence
- Python program for word guessing game
- Program to replace a word with asterisks in a sentence
- Java program to count the characters in each word in a given sentence
- Find the first repeated word in a string
- Longest Common Prefix using Word by Word Matching
- Find frequency of each word in a string in Python
- Find the first maximum length even word from a string
- Find the count of sub-strings whose characters can be rearranged to form the given word
- Find shortest unique prefix for every word in a given list | Set 2 (Using Sorting)
- Find largest word in dictionary by deleting some characters of given string
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Animesh_Gupta