Given a string, the given string is an encrypted word, the task is to decrypt the given string to get the original word.
Input: str = "abcd" Output: bdee Explanation: a -> a + 1 -> b b -> b + 2 -> d c -> c + 2 -> e d -> d + 1 -> e Input: str = "xyz" Output: yaa Explanation: x -> x + 1 -> y y -> y + 2 -> a z -> z + 1 -> a
- Let the length of the string be n.
- then the encrypted string will be:
- Print the string after finding the scrypted word.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(N)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Decrypt a string encrypted by repeating i-th character i times
- Restore original String from given Encrypted String by the given operations
- C program to find and replace a word in a File by another given word
- C program to Replace a word in a text by another given word
- Find the word from a given sentence having given word as prefix
- Longest Common Prefix using Word by Word Matching
- Program to find Smallest and Largest Word in a String
- Java program to count the characters in each word in a given sentence
- Program for length of the longest word in a sentence
- Program to replace a word with asterisks in a sentence
- Python program for word guessing game
- Find largest word in dictionary by deleting some characters of given string
- Find shortest unique prefix for every word in a given list | Set 2 (Using Sorting)
- Find the first repeated word in a string
- Find frequency of each word in a string in Python
- Find the first maximum length even word from a string
- Find the count of sub-strings whose characters can be rearranged to form the given word
- Find the word with most anagrams in a given sentence
- Print list items containing all characters of a given word
- Recursively print all sentences that can be formed from list of word lists
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.