Convert speed given in km/hr to m/sec and vice versa .
Input : kmph = 72, mps = 10 Output : speed_in_mps = 20 speed_in_kmph = 36 Input : kmph = 54, mps = 15 Output : speed_in_mps = 15 speed_in_kmph = 54
1 km = 1000 m and 1 hr = 3600 sec (60 min x 60 sec each).
Conversion from Km/h to m/sec-
When converting km/hr to m/sec, multiply the speed with 1000 and divide the result with 3600.
1 km/hr = 5/18 m/sec or 0.277778 m/sec
Conversion from m/sec to km/h-
When Converting m/sec to km/hr, divide the speed with 1000 and multiply the result with 3600.
1 m/sec = 18/5 km/hr or 3.6 km/hr
Below is the program implementation:
speed_in_mps = 20 speed_in_kmph = 36
- Program to Convert Km/hr to miles/hr and vice versa
- Case conversion (Lower to Upper and Vice Versa) of a string using BitWise operators in C/C++
- Find speed of man from speed of stream and ratio of time with up and down streams
- Speed of boat in still water from speed of stream and times taken
- Speed of boat upstream and downstream
- Calculate speed, distance and time
- Program to convert given number of days in terms of Years, Weeks and Days
- Program to convert Centimeter to Feet and Inches
- Program to convert centimeter into meter and kilometer
- Program to convert KiloBytes to Bytes and Bits
- Python program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Program to Convert Radian to Degree
- Python Program to convert Kilometers to Miles
- Program to convert temperature from degree Celsius to Kelvin
- Program to convert given Matrix to a Diagonal Matrix
- Program to convert Degree to Radian
- Program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Program to Convert Hexadecimal Number to Binary
- Find ΔX which is added to numerator and denominator both of fraction (a/b) to convert it to another fraction (c/d)
- Convert a given temperature to another system based on given boiling and freezing points
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m