Given a positive integer N, the task is to print the Upper Hessenberg matrix of order N which includes any one-digit random positive integer as its non-zero elements.
Upper Hessenberg matrix is a square matrix in which all of its elements below the sub-diagonal are zero. In mathematical term mat[i][j] = 0 for all i > j + 1.
Input: N = 3
1 2 8
1 3 4
0 3 4
Input: N = 4
1 2 2 3
1 3 4 2
0 3 4 2
0 0 1 4
Approach: For printing an upper Hessenberg matrix with one-digit positive elements print zero for all the cells of the matrix where i > j + 1 and any single-digit random number with help of rand() function.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
3 6 7 5 3 5 6 2 0 9 1 2 0 0 7 0
- Print Lower Hessenberg matrix of order N
- Program to print Lower triangular and Upper triangular matrix of an array
- Maximize sum of N X N upper left sub-matrix from given 2N X 2N matrix
- Print all elements in sorted order from row and column wise sorted matrix
- heapq in Python to print all elements in sorted order from row and column wise sorted matrix
- Program to check if matrix is upper triangular
- Sorting rows of matrix in descending order followed by columns in ascending order
- Sorting rows of matrix in ascending order followed by columns in descending order
- Find trace of matrix formed by adding Row-major and Column-major order of same matrix
- Program to swap upper diagonal elements with lower diagonal elements of matrix.
- Sort a Matrix in all way increasing order
- Sum of both diagonals of a spiral odd-order square matrix
- In-place convert matrix in specific order
- Search in a sorted 2D matrix (Stored in row major order)
- Find a Symmetric matrix of order N that contain integers from 0 to N-1 and main diagonal should contain only 0's
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : mohit kumar 29