Given a Binary Tree and a key, write a function that prints all the ancestors of the key in the given binary tree.
For example, if the given tree is following Binary Tree and key is 7, then your function should print 4, 2 and 1.
1 / \ 2 3 / \ 4 5 / 7
Thanks to Mike, Sambasiva and wgpshashank for their contribution.
4 2 1
Time Complexity: O(n) where n is the number of nodes in the given Binary Tree.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Tree Traversals (Inorder, Preorder and Postorder)
- Find the node with minimum value in a Binary Search Tree
- Write a program to Calculate Size of a tree | Recursion
- Write a Program to Find the Maximum Depth or Height of a Tree
- Write a program to Delete a Tree
- If you are given two traversal sequences, can you construct the binary tree?
- Convert a Binary Tree into its Mirror Tree
- Given a binary tree, print out all of its root-to-leaf paths one per line.
- Lowest Common Ancestor in a Binary Search Tree.
- The Great Tree-List Recursion Problem.
- Check sum of Covered and Uncovered nodes of Binary Tree
- Level Order Tree Traversal
- Program to count leaf nodes in a binary tree
- A program to check if a binary tree is BST or not
- Check for Children Sum Property in a Binary Tree