Given a graph of N nodes, E edges, a node X and a distance K. The task is to print all the nodes within the distance K from X.
Output: 4 5 2 7 3
Neigbour nodes within distance 2 of node 4 are: 4 5 2 7 3
To print all the nodes that are at distance K or less than K. We can do it by applying dfs variation, that takes K node from where we have to print the distance until distance K.
dfs(K, node, -1, tree)
Here -1 indicates node parent.
This recursive function basically prints the node and then calls the dfs(K-1, neighbour of node, node, tree).
Base condition is K>0.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
4 5 2 7 3
- Print nodes at k distance from root
- Print all nodes at distance k from a given node
- Count nodes within K-distance from all nodes in a set
- Shortest distance between two nodes in BST
- Find distance between two nodes of a Binary Tree
- Find the shortest distance between any pair of two different good nodes
- Print levels with odd number of nodes and even number of nodes
- Print all nodes that don't have sibling
- Print the path between any two nodes of a tree | DFS
- Print all leaf nodes of an n-ary tree using DFS
- Print all nodes in a binary tree having K leaves
- Print Nodes in Top View of Binary Tree
- Print nodes having maximum and minimum degrees
- Print Common Nodes in Two Binary Search Trees
- Print leftmost and rightmost nodes of a Binary Tree
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : mohit kumar 29