Prerequisites: Socket Programming in Python
This article is just to provide a sample code to generate a Port Scanner. This Port Scanner will work for both the Web Applications as well as remote Host. This tool has been created to provide the basic functionality of a Port Scanner. The general concept of Sockets had been used to provide the functionality. Port Scanner is built on Python 3 and uses some extra libraries such as
pyfiglet (for a fancy banner).
Please find the below source code for the Port Scanner :
Note: In the above code at line 27 i.e for the port in range(1, 65535): you can custom define your ports under which range you have to scan. This port scanner will generally take the time of 2 mins maximum to produce output in the format, that so and so ports are open or closed.
- Port scanner using 'python-nmap'
- Simple Port Scanner using Sockets in Python
- Threaded Port Scanner using Sockets in Python
- Python - Simple Port Scanner with Sockets
- Network Scanner in Python
- Python | Create video using multiple images using OpenCV
- Python | Create a stopwatch using clock object in kivy using .kv file
- Image resizing using Seam carving using OpenCV in Python
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Creating and updating PowerPoint Presentations in Python using python - pptx
- Circular (Oval like) button using canvas in kivy (using .kv file)
- Send mail from your Gmail account using Python
- Cartooning an Image using OpenCV - Python
- Using Iterations in Python Effectively
- Create a Website Alarm Using Python
- Whatsapp using Python!
- Downloading files from web using Python
- Mouse and keyboard automation using Python
- GET and POST requests using Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.