For plotting graphs in Python we will use the Matplotlib library. Matplotlib is used along with NumPy data to plot any type of graph. From matplotlib we use the specific function i.e. pyplot(), which is used to plot two-dimensional data.
Different functions used are explained below:
- np.arange(start, end): This function returns equally spaced values from the interval [start, end).
- plt.title(): It is used to give title to the graph. Title is passed as the parameter to this funtion.
- plt.xlabel(): It sets the label name at X-axis. Name of X-axis is passed as argument to this funtion.
- plt.ylabel(): It sets the label name at Y-axis. Name of Y-axis is passed as argument to this funtion.
- plt.plot(): It plots the values of parameters passed to it together.
- plt.show(): It shows all the graph to the console.
Example 1 :
Example 2 :
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.