The aim is to plot a circle using center point and radius in MATLAB without using inbuilt functions for plotting. A black and white image can be represented as a 2 order matrix. The first order is for the rows and the second order is for the columns, the pixel value will determine the color of the pixel based on the grayscale color format.
- We are given with a point and radius. Let the coordinates of the centre point be (x1, y1) and radius be R.
- We find the distance of centre point to every pixel(i, j)th.
dist = sqrt((j-c)^2+(i-r)^2);
- Now if dist=R i.e radius we make that pixel black.
Below is the implementation:
- Plot a line along 2 points in MATLAB
- MATLAB | RGB image representation
- Matlab | Erosion of an Image
- Image Complement in Matlab
- Reverse Video in Matlab
- Image Resizing in Matlab
- Matlab | Dilation of an Image
- How to draw Japan flag using MATLAB
- Draw Austria flag using Matlab
- Draw Sweden Flag using matlab
- LSB based Image steganography using MATLAB
- Draw Switzerland Flag Using Matlab
- Draw Seychelles Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Indian Flag using matlab
- Draw Sudan Flag using MATLAB
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.