The close() function is an inbuilt function in PHP | Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer which is used to finalize the spreadsheet after which all the operations are done. This method should always be the last one to be called on every workbook.
Parameters: This function does not accept any parameter.
Return Value: This function returns TRUE on success and PEAR_ERROR on failure.
- PHP | XMLReader close() Function
- Node.js | fs.close() Method
- HTML | DOM close() Method
- Node.js filehandle.close() Method
- Node.js | zlib.close() Method
- Audio Context.close() in Web APIs
- Node.js | Readable Stream close Event
- How to Automatically Close Alerts using Twitter Bootstrap ?
- Node.js | stream.Writable close Event
- How to use close() and quit() method in Selenium Python ?
- Bootstrap | Close Icon for dismissing content with Examples
- How to automatically close all collapsible elements inside of the accordion when closing the accordion?
- How to avoid dropdown menu to close menu items on clicking inside ?
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | key() Function
- D3.js | d3.set.add() Function
- p5.js | mag() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.