The close() function is an inbuilt function in PHP | Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer which is used to finalize the spreadsheet after which all the operations are done. This method should always be the last one to be called on every workbook.
Parameters: This function does not accept any parameter.
Return Value: This function returns TRUE on success and PEAR_ERROR on failure.
- PHP | XMLReader close() Function
- HTML | DOM close() Method
- Node.js | zlib.close() Method
- Node.js | Readable Stream close Event
- Node.js | stream.Writable close Event
- How to use close() and quit() method in Selenium Python ?
- Bootstrap | Close Icon for dismissing content with Examples
- How to avoid dropdown menu to close menu items on clicking inside ?
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- p5.js | arc() Function
- p5.js | abs() function
- PHP | Ds\Map xor() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.