The ftp_raw() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to send a raw command to the Remote server i.e. FTP Server.
ftp_raw( $ftp_connection, $command )
Parameters: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- $ftp_connection: It is required parameter. It specifies the already existing FTP connection.
- $command: It is required parameter. It specifies the command to execute on the FTP Server.
Return Value: It returns server’s response as an array of strings. Returns raw data, no parsing is performed. It does not contribute to determining whether the command is executed or not.
- This function is available for PHP 4.0.0 and newer version.
- The following examples cannot be run on online IDE. So try to run in some PHP hosting server or localhost with proper ftp server name.
Array (  => 331 Password required for abc ) Connection closed Successfully!
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | Ds\Map get() Function
- D3.js | d3.set.add() Function
- p5.js | nf() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set contains() Function
- CSS | rgb() Function
- PHP | ord() Function
- PHP Ds\Map sum() Function
- D3.js | d3.map.set() Function
- PHP | Ds\Map first() Function
- p5.js | box() Function
- D3.js | d3.set.has() Function
- p5.js | nfs() Function
- p5.js | nfp() Function
- D3.js | d3.hsl() Function
- p5.js | nfc() function
- D3.js | d3.min() function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.