The ftp_raw() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to send a raw command to the Remote server i.e. FTP Server.
ftp_raw( $ftp_connection, $command )
Parameters: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- $ftp_connection: It is required parameter. It specifies the already existing FTP connection.
- $command: It is required parameter. It specifies the command to execute on the FTP Server.
Return Value: It returns server’s response as an array of strings. Returns raw data, no parsing is performed. It does not contribute to determining whether the command is executed or not.
- This function is available for PHP 4.0.0 and newer version.
- The following examples cannot be run on online IDE. So try to run in some PHP hosting server or localhost with proper ftp server name.
Array (  => 331 Password required for abc ) Connection closed Successfully!
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- CSS | rgb() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set last() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set first() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set add() Function
- PHP Ds\Set sum() Function
- PHP | Ds\Map xor() Function
- PHP | end() Function
- CSS | var() Function
- D3.js | d3.mean() function
- PHP | tan( ) Function
- CSS | hsl() Function
- p5.js | sq() function