The Ds\Sequence::find() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to find the value from the sequence. If the value present in the sequence then return its index value otherwise return false.
mixed abstract public Ds\Sequence::find ( mixed $value )
Parameter: This function accepts single parameter $value which need to check that it present in the sequence or not.
Return value: This function returns the index of value on success or False on failure.
Below programs illustrate the Ds\Sequence::find() function in PHP:
bool(false) int(0) bool(false) int(3) int(2)
int(0) int(7) bool(false) int(5) bool(false) bool(false) bool(false)
- PHP | Ds\Deque find() Function
- PHP | Ds\Vector find() Function
- How to find out where a function is defined using PHP ?
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | Get PHP configuration information using phpinfo()
- PHP | php.ini File Configuration
- How to import config.php file in a PHP script ?
- PHP | Find the number of sub-string occurrences
- PHP | Find Intersection of two arrays
- PHP program to find the length of the last word in string
- PHP program to find missing element(s) from an array
- PHP program to find the Standard Deviation of an array
- PHP program to find the maximum and the minimum in array
- Program to find the number of days between two dates in PHP
- How to find the index of foreach loop in PHP ?
- How to find number of characters in a string in PHP ?
- PHP | imagecreatetruecolor() Function
- PHP | fpassthru( ) Function
- PHP | ImagickDraw getTextAlignment() Function
- PHP | Ds\Sequence last() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.