The Ds\Deque::find() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to find the index of the element in the Deque if element found in the Deque.
public Ds\Deque::find( $value ) : mixed
Parameters: This function accepts single parameter $value which holds the element whose index is to be found.
Return Value: This function returns the index of the element if element exist, else returns false.
Below programs illustrate the Ds\Deque::find() function in PHP:
Elements in the Deque Ds\Deque Object (  => 10  => 20  => 3  => 40  => 50  => 6 ) Inex of 3 in the deque: 2
Elements in the Deque Ds\Deque Object (  => Geeks  => for  => GFG ) Inex of 3 in the deque: bool(false)
- PHP | Ds\Vector find() Function
- Underscore.js | _.find() Function
- Mongoose | find() Function
- PHP | Ds\Sequence find() Function
- How to find out where a function is defined using PHP ?
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | Find Intersection of two arrays
- Lodash | _.find() Method
- How to find where the URL will redirected using cURL?
- How to find number of characters in a string in PHP ?
- How to Find Text on Page in ElectronJS ?
- Find Web Elements using Selenium WebDriver
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.