The collection of related data is called a database. XAMPP stands for cross-platform, Apache, MySQL, PHP, and Perl. It is among the simple light-weight local servers for website development.
Requirements: XAMPP web server procedure:
- Start XAMPP server by starting Apache and MySQL.
- Write PHP script for connecting to XAMPP.
- Run it in the local browser.
- Database is successfully created which is based on the PHP code.
In PHP, we can connect to the database using XAMPP web server by using the following path.
Steps in Detail:
- Open XAMPP and start running Apache, MySQL and FileZilla
- Save the file as “data.php” in htdocs folder under XAMPP folder.
- Then open your web browser and type localhost/data.php
Finally the database is created and connected to PHP.
If you want to see your database, just type localhost/phpmyadmin in the web browser and the database can be found.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...