strptime() function in R Language is used to parse the given representation of date and time with the given template.
Syntax: strptime(x, format, tz = “”)
x: given representation of date and time
y: given template in which parsing is done
tz: a character string specifying the time zone to be used for the conversion
 "2020-06-17 13:15:17 UTC"
 "2020-02-10 05:05:06 GMT"
- Get Date and Time in different Formats in R Programming - date(), Sys.Date(), Sys.time() and Sys.timezone() Function
- Convert a String into Date Format in R Programming - as.Date() Function
- Getting String Representation of the given Date and Time Object in R Programming - strftime() Function
- Determine the Weekday on a Specific Date in R Programming - weekdays() Function
- Determine the Month on a Specific Date in R Programming - months() Function
- Determine the Quarter in which the Specific Date lies in R Programming - quarters() Function
- Calculate Time Difference between Dates in R Programming - difftime() Function
- Finding Day and Month on a Specific Date in R Language - weekday() and month() function
- Time Series Analysis using ARIMA model in R Programming
- Time Series Analysis using Facebook Prophet in R Programming
- Check if a Function is a Primitive Function in R Programming - is.primitive() Function
- Search the Interval for Minimum and Maximum of the Function in R Programming - optimize() Function
- Compute Variance and Standard Deviation of a value in R Programming - var() and sd() Function
- Calculate the Floor and Ceiling values in R Programming - floor() and ceiling() Function
- Naming Rows and Columns of a Matrix in R Programming - rownames() and colnames() Function
- Compute Density of the Distribution Function in R Programming - dunif() Function
- Apply a Function over a List of elements in R Programming - lapply() Function
- Compute the Natural Logarithm of the Absolute Value of Gamma Function in R Programming - lgamma() Function
- Compute the Logarithmic Derivative of the gamma Function in R Programming - digamma() Function
- Compute the Second Derivative of the Logarithmic value of the gamma Function in R Programming - trigamma() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.