The setLoop() function is an inbuilt function in p5.js library. This function is used to play the audio on the web in a loop where you can change the value when the loaded sound is playing and that will affect when it reaches the end of the current playback.
setLoop( Boolean )
Note: All the sound-related functions only work when the sound library is included in the head section of the index.html file.
Parameter: This function accepts a single parameter as mentioned above and described below:
- Boolean: We all know that Boolean value means true or false, this parameter can the Boolean value true or false.
Example 1: This example will play the audio in a loop setLoop(true) is set.
Example 2: This example will play the sound single time setLoop(false) is set.
Online editor: https://editor.p5js.org/
Environment Setup: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/p5-js-soundfile-object-installation-and-methods/
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by p5.js setLooop() function are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | exp() Function
- D3.js | d3.hsl() Function
- PHP | Ds\Map xor() Function
- PHP | Ds\Map put() Function
- PHP | cos( ) Function
- PHP | sin( ) Function
- PHP | abs() Function
- D3.js | d3.sum() function
- D3.js | d3.set.has() Function
- PHP | next() Function
- D3.js | d3.map.set() Function
- D3.js | d3.set.add() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.