The point() function is an inbuilt function in p5.js which is used to draw the point in a given coordinate position.
point( x, y, [z])
Parameters: This function accept three parameters which are described below
- x: It is used to set the x-coordinate of point.
- y: It is used to set the y-coordinate of point.
- z: It is used to set the z-coordinate in WebGL mode.
Online editor: https://editor.p5js.org/
Environment Setup: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/p5-js-soundfile-object-installation-and-methods/
- PHP | ImagickDraw point() Function
- PHP | GmagickDraw point() Function
- What is the point of interfaces in PHP ?
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- p5.js | max() function
- D3.js | d3.hsl() Function
- PHP | cos( ) Function
- PHP | sin( ) Function
- PHP | Ds\Map get() Function
- p5.js | min() function
- p5.js | second() function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.