Round 1: Online Coding Round – 90 min
There were 30 MCQ based on data structures and OS. Also, there were two coding questions.
First was given an array of movie ratings (-10 to 10), a person can flip exactly k ratings (-ve to +ve or vice versa). One rating can be flipped more than once. Find maximum possible total rating of the movie.
The second was given an array containing time taken by ith person to complete one circular round of a track. two persons exchange a gem if they cross each other on the track. All the persons start from the same initial position. Find the number of exchanges after k minutes.
35 students were shortlisted after this round.
Round 2: Technical Interview 1
The interviewer asked about my internship – project done, learnings etc. Then I was given a problem related to decibinary system. After that, a basic conceptual problem was asked related to process and threads.
20 students were shortlisted after this round.
Round 3: Technical Interview 2
The interviewer discussed projects on my cv in detail. After that, he gave me a question on searching in a rotated sorted array in one binary search. After that, he tested my knowledge of data structures by asking basic conceptual questions on queues, linked lists, and arrays.
Around 13 people were shortlisted after this round.
Round 4: Technical Interview 3
The interviewer asked me to write the code for checking if the given board/state of a tic tac game is a valid or not. I told all the cases when the board will be valid and wrote clean code for that. he seemed satisfied after testing few test cases. After that, he asked a couple of basic maths puzzles.
10 students were hired after this round, including me.
?If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 9 (Software Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 8 (Software Engineer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience for Software Engineer
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On-campus) for software engineer
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience for software engineer (On-campus)
- Oyo Rooms Interview experience | Set 22(On Campus for Software engineer)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE-1
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 7