I had a telephonic interview with Olacademy recently. I had applied an internship there
The first round was the HR round where they asked you about what you know about this job, how many hours you will have to dedicate and if we have any questions.
The second round is the Technical Round, which asked me the following questions.
Q.1) Responsiveness of a website, what are the factors that decide it?
Q.2) How do you extract data from a form through PHP?
Q.3) How do you find a student who is 3rd topper in a table from a SQL query?
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- ST Microelectronics Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft interview experience (Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Internship)
- Deloitte Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 119 (For Internship)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 7 ( Internship)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 94 (Internship)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for Internship
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 63 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 265 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.