I had a telephonic interview with Olacademy recently. I had applied an internship there
The first round was the HR round where they asked you about what you know about this job, how many hours you will have to dedicate and if we have any questions.
The second round is the Technical Round, which asked me the following questions.
Q.1) Responsiveness of a website, what are the factors that decide it?
Q.2) How do you extract data from a form through PHP?
Q.3) How do you find a student who is 3rd topper in a table from a SQL query?
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | SDE Internship
- Vmware Interview Experience | Set 9 (Internship (R&D))
- Chronus Interview Experience | Internship
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 15 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 63 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 110 (Internship)
- Deloitte Internship Interview Experience
- UBS Interview Experience - on Campus for Internship
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 130 (Internship)
- DE Shaw Internship Interview Experience
- ThoughtSpot FTE+Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 333 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Internship Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.