numpy.triu(a, k = 0) : Returns copy of array with upper part of the triangle w.r.t k
a : input array k : [int, optional, 0 by default] Diagonal we require; k>0 means diagonal above main diagonal or vice versa.
Upper triangle of a, having same shape and data-type as a.
Main Diagonal elements : [[ 1 21 30] [ 0 434 3] [ 0 0 56]] Diagonal above main Diagonal elements : [[ 0 21 30] [ 0 0 3] [ 0 0 0]] Main Diagonal elements : [[ 1 21 30] [ 63 434 3] [ 0 54 56]]
These NumPy-Python programs won’t run on online ID, so run them on your systems to explore them
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- set add() in python
- Use of min() and max() in Python
- Python Try Except
- chr() in Python