numpy.not_equal(x1, x2[, out]) : checks whether two element or unequal or not.
x1, x2 : [array_like]Input Array whose elements we want to check out : [ndarray, optional]Output array that returns True/False. A placeholder the same shape as x1 to store the result.
Code 1 :
Not equal : [False True] Not equal : [[False True] [False True]]
Code 2 :
Comparing complex with int using .not_equal() : [ True False]
Code 3 :
Comparing float with int using .not_equal() : [ True True]
These codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- pow() in Python
- Python Try Except
- Python | a += b is not always a = a + b
- gcd() in Python
Improved By : nidhi_biet