numpy.less(x1, x2[, out]) : checks whether x1 is lesser than x2 or not.
x1, x2 : [array_like]Input arrays. If x1.shape != x2.shape, they must be broadcastable to a common shape out : [ndarray, boolean]Array of bools, or a single bool if x1 and x2 are scalars.
Boolean array indicating results, whether x1 is lesser than x2 or not.
Code 1 :
Not equal : [False True] Not equal : [[False True] [False True]] Is a lesser than b : [ True False]]
Code 2 :
Comparing complex with int : [ True False] Comparing complex with int .less() : [ True False]
Code 3 :
Comparing float with int : [False True] Comparing float with int using .less() : [False True]
These codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- set add() in python
- max() and min() in Python
- abs() in Python
- Python Set | pop()
- Python vs PHP