numpy.greater_equal(x1, x2[, out]) : checks whether x1 >= x2 or not.
x1, x2 : [array_like]Input arrays. If x1.shape != x2.shape, they must be broadcastable to a common shape out : [ndarray, boolean]Array of bools, or a single bool if x1 and x2 are scalars.
Boolean array indicating results, whether x1 is greater than x2 or not.
Code 1 :
Not equal : [ True False] Not equal : [[ True False] [ True False]] Is a greater_equal than b : [False True]
Code 2 :
Comparing float with int : [False True] Comparing float with int using .greater_equal() : [ True False]
Code 3 :
Comparing complex with int : [ True False] Comparing complex with int using .greater_equal() : [False True]
These codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- gcd() in Python
- set add() in python
- C Vs Python
- SHA in Python